Sullivan Tire is excited to celebrate the 4th of July weekend this year! We have two great Customer Appreciation Events to kick-off Independence Day weekend on Friday, July 3rd!
- 44 Bass Ave.
- Manager: Arthur Aguirre
- FALL RIVER
- 456 Rodman Street
- Manager: Manny Centeio
Join us for free refreshments, giveaways and a complimentary water bottle to keep you cool during your travels! We have a great tire sale going on as well – Buy 3, Get 1 FREE on all Goodyear and Kelly Tires!
Make sure your vehicle is ready for summer traveling with a FREE vehicle visual inspection at any of our Sullivan Tire locations! Once your car is ready to go, check out these cool events happening in the Boston area!
Harborfest is one of the largest Independence Day celebrations in all of the United States since 1981. Hundreds of different shows and festivals are present ranging from tours to cruises. The area of Boston is very rich in Revolutionary War history and many expeditions ranging from meeting Paul Revere to going on a Freedom Trail Tour will be available.
Bring your youngsters to Children’s day at City Hall plaza from 10am- 3pm on July 3rd. Festivities will include a fun music band, jugglers, and face painting fun!
Clambake on Spectacle Island
Help yourself to a clambake with lobsters on the beach located in the Boston Harbor Islands National Park area. Reservations are required as the event is very popular and gets packed easily! (617-770-0040)
Boston Pops Fireworks Show
A can’t miss FREE concert that makes for an unforgettable Independence Day experience. The event takes place on July 4th from 7:30pm-10pm at the Hatch Schell on the Charles River. Patriotic songs such as “America” and “Stars and Stripes Forever” will be performed throughout the night. Show up early! The best seats to watch the fireworks and listen to the Pops will go fast!
Sullivan tire is extremely excited to celebrate Patriotism and Independence Day and we hope your experience will be as fun as ours! Click here for more information regarding events, times, and phone numbers to help celebrate the 4th of July weekend in Boston!
Sullivan Tire is proud to announce a big sale on Goodyear and Kelly Tires! Throughout the month of July, all Goodyear and Kelly tires will be sold as Buy 3, get 1 FREE! Also – get a $60 mail-in rebate on the purchase of four select Goodyear Tires or a $120 mail-in rebate on a set of select Goodyear Tires with your Goodyear credit card! There is a great selection of Goodyear tires currently featured to fit your specific needs!
The Wrangler All-Terrain Adventure with Kevlar is a very versatile and tough tire that can go off road at a moment’s notice!
Features and Benefits
- Kevlar and Durawall Technology –Rugged strength for powerful off-road driving.
- Traction Ridges and Open Shoulder Blocks- Clears mud and snow for off-road traction.
- Biting Edges and a Rubber Compound- Best traction on wet and icy roads.
- 20% Longer Tread Life Warranty- 60,000 miles absolutely guaranteed.
The Assurance cs Fuel Max is an eco-friendly all season tire with great traction.
Features and Benefits
- Fuel-Saving Tread- Reduces energy loss as the tire rolls to save up to 2,600 miles over the life of four tires.
- Wet Tread Zone with Duel Aquachannel Grooves- Improves water evacuation for gripping power on wet roads.
- Cutting Edge Construction- Consistent traction and wear through various conditions.
The Assurance CS Tripletred All-Season is one of the best all-season tires on the market for consistent traction in all conditions.
Features and Benefits
- Sweeping Tread Pattern- Water is evacuated more quickly for enhanced wet traction.
- Ice Zone with Biting Edges- Enhanced gripping traction on icy slick roads.
- Tread design Adapted for CUVs and SUVs- Confident traction in snow and rain as tire wears.The
Wrangler SR-A is a great highway tire which gives great handling on wet roads. The quiet ride is trusted on leading pickup trucks.
Features and Benefits
- Zig-Zag Microgrooves- Enhanced traction in snow, ice, and rain.
- Wide Circumferential Grooves- Help move water away from tread for enhanced traction in rain.
- Exclusive Wet Traction Compound- Gives traction on wet roads.
Book your appointment in July to capitalize on all of the great savings on ALL Goodyear and Kelly tires!
Michelin Tire North America executives traveled from Greenville, South Carolina to Sullivan Tire and Auto Service’s new warehouse in Taunton, Massachusetts to commemorate the New England-based dealer’s 60th year in business. Michelin executives presented Vice President Paul Sullivan with a plaque to thank Sullivan Tire for 13 successful years serving as a direct dealer of Michelin tires.
“We wanted to come out and personally thank Sullivan Tire for their 13-year commitment as a Michelin direct dealer and recognize their 60th anniversary,” said Marcus Williams, Director of Channel, Independent Dealers at Michelin. “To stay in business for 60 years is truly amazing. Sullivan Tire is our flagship retailer in the New England market as well as one of our major dealers in the country and Michelin greatly appreciates their efforts to raise the bar in the tire industry.”
Sullivan Tire stocks all Michelin passenger and light truck tires at their 67 retail locations, spread throughout Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Rhode Island and Maine.
“We appreciate the Michelin team coming out to recognize this wonderful milestone for Sullivan Tire,” said Paul Sullivan, Vice President of Sullivan Tire. “We certainly value our relationship with Michelin and respect the premium quality that the Michelin brand represents to our customers.”
Attendees from Michelin included Marc Pasquet, Vice President of Sales at Michelin North America; Marcus Williams, Director of Channel, Independent Dealers at Michelin North America; Janet Foster-Whitley, Director of Sales, East End Zone at Michelin North America; Loretta Rollins, Michelin Tire Events Coordinator; Jay Wright, Senior Account Manager at Michelin North America; and Adam Croneis, Regional Sales Manager- Northeast Region at Michelin Tire North America.
Visit us on Facebook for more pictures!
Come celebrate our 60th Anniversary with us! Our Plaistow, NH location is hosting a 60th Anniversary Customer Appreciation Event this Saturday, June 27th from 10am-1pm! Join us for giveaways, free refreshments and great deals on tires and auto service!
- 126 Plaistow Road
- Manager: Andy Benenato
Get a $60 INSTANT rebate on any four General Tires throughout the month of June! PLUS: Buy 3, Get 1 FREE on our Value Line Tirse! Don’t pass up on these opportunities while they are still here!
This family-fun event will be a great way to give back to our loyal customers that have made Sullivan Tire successful for 60 years and counting!
Our Hudson, NH location offers an Express Lube & Oil service! In a hurry? Stop on by – there is no need to schedule an appointment and the wait time is minimal! Located at 134 Lowell Road in Hudson, NH.
Our Express lube bays are fully staffed with trained technicians ready to serve!
- Open Sundays!
- (603) 595-7703
- Hours: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 6:00pm
- Saturday 7:30am – 5:00pm
- Sunday 9:00am – 3:00pm
Sullivan Tire and Auto Service recently welcomed Red Sox second baseman Dustin Pedroia to their new 200,000- square-foot distribution center and warehouse in Taunton, where he signed on to extend his relationship with the long-standing, family business for three more years.
Sullivan Tire and Dustin Pedroia’s eight-year relationship began during the 2008 Red Sox season. The current agreement, which runs through 2018, includes his appearance in Sullivan Tire advertising on television, radio, and in print media; it also includes the second baseman making personal appearances at Sullivan Tire functions.
“We are thrilled to have Dustin on our team for another three years,” said Paul Sullivan, Vice President of Sullivan Tire. “His strong work ethic, team spirit and family values represent the Sullivan Tire brand, and as avid Red Sox fans, we admire Dustin’s determination and grit, each and every season.”
“I’ve enjoyed working with Paul and his team at Sullivan Tire,” said Pedroia. “They are community-oriented and hardworking, and I’m happy to be extending my relationship with them.”
Dustin Pedroia took a moment to autograph the banner hanging in the Taunton warehouse as well, which celebrates Sullivan Tire’s 60th year in business.
Come join us in celebrating our 60th Anniversary at our Raynham, MA, location! The customer appreciation event will take place this Saturday, June 20th from 10am-1pm! Join us for FREE refreshments, giveaways, and awesome deals on tires and auto service!
- 410 New State Highway (Route 44)
- Manager: Rob Short
How We Will Be Celebrating
We will provide complimentary food in the form of donuts and sandwiches as well as water and soda to drink! Big league Brian will be in attendance with our Sullivan Tire wheel that can be spun to win various prizes! As always, Sullivan Tire will have complimentary Wi-Fi, coffee, and a courtesy shuttle as well! The atmosphere should be great and it is an event you do not want to miss!Big League Brian!
Store manager Rob Short has been with Sullivan Tire since 2008 and is very experienced with three years as a manager and multiple years as an assistant manager. He is offering a Summer Care Package for only $39.99 which includes:
- Oil Change
- Tire Balance
- Alignment Check
Sullivan Tire is also offering a $60 INSTANT rebate on any four General Tires throughout the month of June! Don’t pass up on the opportunity while it is still here!
The event will be a fun way to give back to our loyal customers that have made Sullivan Tire successful for 60 years and counting!
Sullivan Tire would like to happily congratulate General Tire on their 100th Anniversary of producing great quality tires! To help support General Tire we are offering a special $60 instant rebate on the purchase of any four General Tires throughout the month of June! Sullivan Tire features a wide variety of General Tires to fit your specific needs!
The General Tire Grabber HTS is a great all-season tire with new Duragen technology that allows more even tread wear which leads to longer overall life!
Features and Benefits
- Warranty- There is currently a 45,000 mile tread life warranty.
- Eco-Friendly- Fuel efficient which minimizes C02 emissions.
- Comfort- Built with a tread cushion system as well as noise capturing pockets for a smooth and quiet ride
- Safety- Stabilink Bars allow enhanced braking, acceleration, and corning turning.
The Altimax RT43 is a comfortable, quiet tire that has year-round traction with some of the best anti-slip technology.
Features and Benefits
- Warranty- There is currently a 65,000 mile tread life warranty.
- Comfort- Installed with Twin Cushion Silica Tread Compound which absorbs vibrations for a more comfortable drive.
- Performance Ratings- Equally high ratings in dry and wet settings, as well as an above average rating in snowy conditions.
- Visual Alignment Indicators- Visually identifies vehicle misalignment.
The GMAX AS-03 tire delivers extremely high performance in all conditions with excellent grip!
Features and Benefits
- Traction- Developed for drivers of sports cars, delivers precise response in all-weather situations.
- 3-D Interlocking Tread Blocks- Tread blocks work together to improve handling and reduce heat for increased tread life.
- Aqua-Cleave Tread Channel Design- Tread elements designed to channel water flow which reduces hydroplaning and gives the driver more confidence.
Book your appointment today and capitalize on our great General Tire Deal!
Join us for a Touch-A-Truck event on Saturday, June 13th in Marlborough, MA at Solomon Pond Mall! The event will go from 10am-1pm and we’ll have one of our commercial trucks & one of our largest tires on display!
Take a look below at some pictures from past Touch-A-Truck Events. Hope to see you at this family-friendly event!
The Goodyear Assurance All-Season tire is a practical tire for confident all-season traction in wet, dry, and snowy conditions. It has long tread wear with a warranty of 65,000 miles.
Features and Benefits:
- Multiple biting edges: Offer great all-season traction in wet, dry and snowy conditions.
- Wide tread grooves: Help evacuate water and slush for enhanced wet traction.
- Optimized tread pattern: Reduces road noise for a quieter ride.
- Large stable shoulder blocks: For confident dry and wet handling.
Looking for a fuel-efficient option? The Goodyear Assurance Fuel Max provides confident wet and dry traction while helping you save at the pump.
- Fuel-saving tread compound: Helps reduce energy loss as the tire rolls to save 2,600 miles worth of gas over the life of the tire.
- Wet tread zone with dual Aquachannel grooves: Helps evacuate water away from the treadface for great traction on wet roads.
- Dry tread zone with solid shoulder blocks: Helps enhance handling and grip for confident maneuvering on dry pavement.